This article will cover the different advanced order options Jetti offers, that allow for customizing the order flow to fit the needs of the marketplace.
One of the main functionalities and benefits of Jetti is the ability to set up automatic order routing to vendors’ stores. While most marketplaces benefit from this automated function, each of them may have different needs and requirements of how the order is sent out, and how it appears to the vendor and customer.
This article will cover the different advanced order options Jetti offers, that allow for customizing the order flow to fit the needs of the marketplace. While the availability of these settings vary based on the vendor platform, this article will cover all settings available for Shopify vendors as an example.
TRIGGER NOTIFICATION IN DROPSHIP PROVIDER’S STORE
The ability to trigger an order confirmation email in the vendor's store when the order is synced. This will typically be sent to the email that has been opted to send with the order.
INCLUDE CUSTOMER EMAIL
The ability to send across the customer's email with the order. By default, Jetti will send the company email along with the order to prevent the marketplace’s customer details from entering CRM software the vendor may have connected. There is, however, the option to include customer emails if needed.
INCLUDE CUSTOMER PHONE
The ability to send across the customer’s phone with the order. By default, Jetti will send the marketplace’s phone along with the order to prevent customer details from entering CRM software the vendor may have connected.
INCLUDE CUSTOMER INVOICE
Choose whether a PDF of the customer's invoice will be included in the email sent to the vendors. The options are:
- Send no invoice at all
- Send the invoices of the whole customer orders to the vendor, including all items
- Send the invoices for a customer that only includes this vendor's items
USE MY ORDER REFERENCE WHEN SYNCING ORDERS
The ability to set the marketplace’s purchase order reference in the vendor’s store rather than using their reference number. The reference for the purchase order will also be set as a tag.
SYNCING INVOICE ADDRESS
When syncing the order to the vendor's platform, there is the ability to select which address to include as the invoice address. The options are:
- The customer’s invoice address
- The marketplace’s address (the default warehouse)
- No address
WHICH PRICE DO YOU WANT TO SYNC TO THE VENDOR'S STORE
When syncing orders directly with a vendor's store, there is the ability to control which price should be set for the items. Some vendors might want the full retail price, whereas others may want the price the marketplace is paying them for the item. The options are:
- Use the amount paid by the customer: The price to be synced is the amount the customer paid for the item. For example, if the customer paid 100USD for the item, the price on the item in the vendor's store will also be 100USD.
- Use the payout amount: Set the price to the amount due to be paid out to the vendor. This will typically be the price the customer paid, minus any commission retained. For example, if the item sold for 100USD and the marketplace retained a 20USD commission, the price in the vendor's store will be 80USD.
- Use the default price in their store: Jetti won't set a price when syncing the order. When selected, the price will instead default back to the current retail price for the item in the vendor's store.
- Do not sync a price: Prices will be synced as zero (0.00) into the store. This may be useful if the vendor wants the orders omitted from the revenue reporting in their store front.
CURRENCY ORDER SYNC
The ability to convert the prices from the currency in the marketplace with the currency in the vendor's store when syncing orders. This will also convert the price of the shipping into the currency of the store.
APPLY DISCOUNT CODE TO ORDER
Apply a discount code when placing the order in the vendor's store. This is only typically needed if the commission fees need to be tracked. This may have accounting implications in the vendor's Shopify store, so we recommend checking with them before enabling. This is only currently Shopify supported.
Ability to decide which items to sync. The options are:
- Only sync connected items: Only items that exist in vendor store
- Sync items not in the vendor store: Allow items not in the vendor's store to be synced. For example, custom items or non-product items, such as engraving options.
- Sync all items
INCLUDE THE SHIPPING PRICE WHEN SYNCING ORDERS
The ability to include the shipping price when syncing the order to the vendor store. This won’t impact any settings related to paying for shipping or charging the customer at checkout.
The ability to set specific tags per vendor. This is currently only Shopify and API supported.