If you have decided not to provide shipping labels to your vendors, one option is to import their tracking details via File to Jetti. This is an easy way for you to have the information link up with the items in Jetti.
You can import shipping files in one of the following four ways:
- Automatically import files via Google sheets/XML/API/FTP
- Have your vendor import files for you via their vendor portal
- Upload in Jetti on behalf of the Vendor
- In case you already sync tracking but need to import shipping costs, this can be done too.
How to bulk import shipping costs or tracking details
1. Go to Contacts > Vendor name > Shipping Tab
2. Select the File type, and enter the URL or Endpoint of the file you want to import from. If using a CSV this can be uploaded by clicking "Upload tracking file" at the bottom.
- API feed
- Google Sheet
- CSV Upload
- Don’t import
- XML file
3. Select Default or Custom mapping
*Here is a sample template with default mapping. If you need to add additional headers you will need to choose Custom Format.
4. Choose Shipping Endpoint grouping:
Order: This will mark the entire vendor order as shipped
Line item: This will allow you to mark certain SKUs or certain quantities of a SKU as shipped
5. If using "Custom Mapping" you will need to map your headers.
Order - Reference, Tracking number, Tracking Company
Lineitem - Reference, sku, quantity, Tracking number, Tracking Company
6. If using a CSV you or your vendor will need to upload the file each time.
Marketplace: Go to Contacts > Vendor Name > Shipping tab > Upload tracking file
Vendor: Go to Vendor portal > Orders Tab > Upload Tracking file