If you are looking to create custom connections between your Jetti account and other tools that you are using, you can do so with Zapier.
If you are looking to create custom connections between your Jetti account and other tools you are using, you can do so with Zapier. For example, you might want to be notified on Slack when an item is removed, or whenever a product with a certain attribute has been published.
This article will show you how to create these connections easily through webhooks on Jetti. To get started, you need to be on Jetti’s Advanced Plan, and have your own premium Zapier account.
CREATING A NEW ZAP (CONNECTION)
- On your Zapier account, click on “Make a Zap”
- From apps, choose Webhooks by Zapier (premium only) and choose Catch hooks as the trigger event. Click continue. When you have done this, you will be provided with a URL. This URL will be used in Jetti.
Now switch to your Jetti account
- Under Integrations > Automations, choose the Zapier-icon. Add the URL generated by Jetti.
- Now it's time to create your webhook - the connection you want to make. Decide what type of webhook you want to create (e.g. trigger when an instance is created or when an action is triggered from an instance), and select the resource and instance method. Also select when the webhook should be created.
- Switching back to Zapier, click continue and Test & review.
Note: If you don’t want to test it against a live order, you can clone an order in Jetti and test it with that. Just remember to cancel the order after your test is done. To clone an order, go on an order in Jetti, and click “Clone”.
Once the sample is pulled in, you can find all its details and click on done editing.
Now it's time to choose what happens when a webhook is fired. Choose the app for the action (e.g. Slack if you are looking to get a Slack notification). Choose what the actions should be in this app (e.g. Send channel message) and click on Test & continue.
When the connection is ready to go live, turn it on
Read More about API