Print shipping labels in Jetti using a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer on Mac
Setup DYMO LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer on Mac
This guide will show you how to set up a USB 4" x 6" DYMO LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer on your Mac can in just a few steps. You can then easily print FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS labels (or other carriers) with a DYMO LabelWriter 4XL thermal printer at Jetti.
Steps to setup Zebra thermal label printer on Mac
- Connect your thermal printer via USB
- Click Apple Menu () in the top left corner of your computer screen > System Preferences > Printers & Scanners
- Click the + button under the Printers window > click Add Printer or Scanner
- Select DYMO LabelWriter 4XL
- Mac should automatically pick "DYMO LabelWriter 4XL" software under Use > click Ok.