What is a Product Bundle?
*If using a bundle app you do not need to follow these steps.
Product bundling allow you to sell a bundled set of items for one price. The bundle may contain a set of different items, such as a bikini top and bottom, that create a bikini set, or it may offer a set of the same items for a discounted price, such as a set of 10 PPE masks for a lower price than if bought individually.
With Jetti, you are able to publish the individual products of your vendors to your store, but you also have the ability to build bundles of those products, even if your vendor's do not sell them as bundles.
How to create a Product Bundle
1. Create the bundled product in your Marketplace store, and add the pictures and descriptions. Once published, this bundled product will then show up as a product in Jetti. (ie. Bikini set)
2. Set the product as in-house, since the product itself is just a construct, and doesn’t exist as is in the vendor store.
Inventory Section > Click product title > Shipping Tab > Fulfillment policy > Select In-House Fulfillment
3. Connect the individual products to the bundled item
- Ensure that the individual items have been published to your store
- Click into the bundled product in Jetti > Details tab > Bundle Section > Click Bundle
- Under Component variant add the individual products and qty that make up the bundle
Managing Product Bundle Orders
1. When a customer orders a bundle, the order will be split into the individual components, and be sent out to the different vendors.
2. You will need to manually mark the bundled product as fulfilled once the individual items have been fulfilled and then enter the tracking number(s) into the order in your Marketplace store.
**Tracking of inventory and shipping are currently not automated but are currently on our roadmap (Unknown ETA at this time)