1. Create an account at go.returnify.app
2. Go to Settings > choose Connect your Jetti account
3. Go to your Jetti account > Integrations > API > API Users Section > Enter email > Click Add user
4. Paste Key into Returnify portal
5. Click Save. Orders and Locations will import from your Jetti account. This will give you the ability to create a return yourself in the portal as well.
6. Change Vendor Settings
If you want to change the settings of a particular vendor in Returnify, such as their Returns Policy or Name:
Navigate to the Locations tab and click on the vendor that you want to change the settings for.
Change Location name, Vendor name, Return Policy.
7. Choose Vendor Shipping options
Navigate to Locations > Vendor Name
- If you want to provide return labels, select Shipping labels
- If you want your customer to enter tracking details manually for items, select Ask the customer to enter tracking details. You might want to do this if you've provided a label yourself via the post office or the tracking was sent by the vendor.
- If you want to provide manual instructions and want this text to be displayed to the customer, select Manual instructions and enter the text you want to be displayed.