Easily send and automate your payments to vendors via our Paypal integration. Your vendor must have a Paypal account to be able to make these transfers. For associated Paypal fees please see here.
1. Go to https://developer.paypal.com/
2. Create an Account or Login with your business account. (Account must be Business)
3. You will need to be verified by Paypal. See here for more info.
4. Call Paypal support by going here and clicking
Call Us. Ask for Technical / Business support and have them enable Payouts via the REST API for their account.
5a. Click on the Live tab.
|IMPORTANT! If you are testing with Sandbox keys please make sure you switch to Live keys otherwise you will NOT be able to process payments!|
5b. Click the create app button.
6. Name the app Jetti (optional) and click Create App
Note: If there is an option to create a Partner or Merchant application, select Merchant.
7. Remove all Permissions except for payouts and hit save
8. Select Continue - This alert is because you are limiting the features to only Payments - This is all Jetti needs for the integration.
Client ID and
10. Go to Integrations > Paypal > Enter API Credentials into Jetti
11. Enter in Vendor Paypal email address under Contacts > Vendor name > Payment Setup
12. Automate Paypal Payments (Optional)
Daily, Weekly (Choose day of the week), or Monthly (First or Last day)